President/Partner: A.R.C. Appraisals Ltd. in Medicine Hat, Alberta
Practicing Accredited Personal Property, and Real Estate Appraiser.
Certified Instructor with Canadian National Association of Real Estate Appraisers.
Past Vice President - Board of Directors of Canadian National Association of Real Estate Appraisers.
Past National Representative - Appraiser Committee of Real Estate Council of Alberta.
DAC (Designated Industrial, Agricultural and Commercial Appraiser).
CPPA (Practising Accredited Personal Property Appraiser).
IFAS (Internationally Accredited Commercial Appraiser).
Certified Appraisal Reviewer
- National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers
- Canadian National Association of Real Estate Appraisers.
- Canadian Personal Property Appraisers Group.
- Director Medicine Hat Exhibition & Stampede.
- The valuation of commercial, industrial, income investment, and speculative properties for purposes of re-sale, stock issue, mortgage financing, assessment and real estate tax consulting.
- Act as qualified experts witness for National Energy Board Arbitration hearings.
- Valuation of agricultural land with extensive background in stock production and cropping practices.
- The assessment of all classes of urban real estate for the purposes of property tax assessments using the 1984 Provincial Assessment Manual. Preparation of assessment appeal defences for presentation to the Court of Revision of the City of Medicine Hat and to the Alberta Assessment Appeal Board.
- Author/Presenter of Personal Property Appraisal 8.4A course at International Appraisal Seminar in 2002.
- Damage Analysis and Valuation for Alberta Disaster Services.
- Qualified as Expert Witness Thursday, February 5, 2010 Court of Queens Bench – Mr. Justice Belzil
- Qualified as an experts witness before the Alberta Assessment Appeal Board (Municipal Government Board) and the City of Medicine Hat Court Revision (Assessment Review Board).
- Qualified as an experts witness before National Energy Board arbitration committee.
- Diploma in Business Administration with an Appraisal and Assessment major.
- Lakeland College, 1988.
- IFAS (Senior Member - National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers) USA.
- CPPA (Accredited Personal Property Appraiser).
- DAC (Designated Industrial, Agricultural and Commercial Appraiser).
- Author of Canadian National Association of Real Estate Appraisers Personal Property Appraisal Course (8.4A).
- Author/Educator Canadian National Association of Real Estate Appraisers Ethics Course for CNAREA.
- Certified Appraisal Reviewer
1995 - CURRENT President/Partner/Appraiser with A.R.C. Appraisals Ltd., Medicine Hat, Alberta
1988 - CURRENT Farmer/Rancher - Owner operator of farming operation
1988 - 1995 Assessor - City of Medicine Hat